Status
Not open for further replies.

philipokyeregyasi

Distinguished
May 31, 2010
How can I increase the VRAM size. i have a dell latitude e6410 with core i5 processor 2.4ghz and 2.0gb RAM. I was playing PES 09 and the VRAM detected was only 64mb. Please help. thanks in advance

Solution
If your latitude is the one with intel integrated - you might be limited to that amount, but its possible that there may be an option in the bios to increase the shared video memory - if its the model with the nvidia graphics card - then it should already be using 512 - but again it could be set wrong in the bios, and like i said, it may be possible to go into the bios and change the allocated shared video memory.

silversurfernhs

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
If your latitude is the one with intel integrated - you might be limited to that amount, but its possible that there may be an option in the bios to increase the shared video memory - if its the model with the nvidia graphics card - then it should already be using 512 - but again it could be set wrong in the bios, and like i said, it may be possible to go into the bios and change the allocated shared video memory.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.