BATTERY RESET????

How can i reset batery for my acer tm 630xc (I dont have that option in
bios - so i guess there is some software for it)
3 answers Last reply
More about battery reset

    davor wrote:

    > How can i reset batery for my acer tm 630xc (I dont have that option in
    > bios - so i guess there is some software for it)

    Exactly what are you trying to accomplish?

    Notan

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 23:44:57 +0100, "davor" <davor@inmedium.hr> wrote:

    >How can i reset batery for my acer tm 630xc (I dont have that option in
    >bios - so i guess there is some software for it)

    I assume u mean the bios battery. It's really high tech man.

    Open case, clip any one wire from battery, short the battery
    connections (not the battery!) for a few seconds, resolder battery.
    Presto!

Battery Laptops Acer