duane

When installing Norton 2005 my Windows XP system lost the origional
Administrator User Account Icon on my start up screen and in the user
accounts section of control panel. I did not loose any of the accounts files
and folders. How do I restore this account without having system restore
activated? If I try to add it by the same name it says it already exists.

Duane wrote:
> When installing Norton 2005 my Windows XP system lost the origional
> Administrator User Account Icon on my start up screen and in the user
> accounts section of control panel. I did not loose any of the
> accounts files and folders. How do I restore this account without
> having system restore activated? If I try to add it by the same name
> it says it already exists.

Use Microsoft's TweakUI powetoy to choose what users are seen on the Welcome
screen.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP