My drivers is missing frome the hard drive trying to install windows 7 and it as

chessassassin

Honorable
Jan 24, 2013
my drivers is missing from the hard drive trying to install windows 7 and it ask for the driver for the hard drive on hp site and I see the drivers for the drive but can't install them wile install windows 7

chessassassin

Honorable
Jan 24, 2013

when starting the system and going to Bios Setup it don't give me the option
to change the configuration to the SATA Mode from IDE to AHCI

chessassassin

Honorable
Jan 24, 2013
I need the hp 2000 363nr bios file need to the flash bios on the hp 2000 363nr but can't install the sp59757 (1).exe driver
the computer can't see the hard drive and there is no operating system
so when I try to install windows 7 it tell me to load the driver but it can't find them In BIOS Setup, under the "Main" section, go to IDE Configuration and change the SATA Mode from IDE to AHCI (I don't have that option to change it all grayed out can someone please help me on this
Thanks.

chessassassin

Honorable
Jan 24, 2013

I need the hp 2000 363nr bios file need to the flash bios on the hp 2000 363nr but can't install the sp59757 (1).exe driver
so when I try to install windows 7 it tell me to load the driver but it can't find them In BIOS Setup, under the "Main" section, go to IDE Configuration and change the SATA Mode from IDE to AHCI (I don't have that option to change it all grayed out can someone please help me on this
Thanks.

tried copying the drivers to USB drive did not work

chessassassin

Honorable
Jan 24, 2013

Thanks.

sk1ner

Honorable
Sep 9, 2013
In some instances, the windows installer does not recognize the .exe files as drivers. In this case, you have to use a 3rd party app like 7zip to remove the .inf files and copy those to the usb drive.