Bonus pack question

mark

Hi folks,
I downloaded the UMOD version of the bonus packs for 2K4. They're in a
zipped format. After I Unzip them to a directory it doesn't seem to work
when I double click on the file. It'll ask what program to use to open them.
The should self extract, right?Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, or am I
missing something? TIA

MARKILL

When it asked what program to use point it to the SETUP file in the
UT2004\System DIR this is what I did. (if I remember correctly) and it
worked for me.

Mark wrote:

> I downloaded the UMOD version of the bonus packs for 2K4. They're in
> zipped format. After I Unzip them to a directory it doesn't seem to
> work when I double click on the file. It'll ask what program to use
> to open them. The should self extract, right?Please tell me what I'm
> doing wrong, or am I missing something? TIA

If there's an UT4MOD file in the zip, you should register the file
extension with Windows like this:

C:\UT2004\System\Setup.exe install "%1"

Oliver.