Is the Moto RAZR worth it? Anything awesome coming out soon?

I'm leaning toward the RAZR. Love the size, design, features and weight.
Anyone have thsi phone and have any opinions on it, good or bad?

Is there anything in the pipeline that I should wait for?

--

- Jonathan

FOUR BRAND SPANKIN NEW SONGS FOR YOU!
Added February 2005!
Go to http://www.guestroomproject.com/ to
hear some music from my upcoming solo album,
the Guestroom Project. I play all the instruments.

In article <ivOdnbnzCIH8tPTfRVn-1A@adelphia.com>,
"£ Î Z @ R Ð" <jattea@adelphia.net> wrote:

> I'm leaning toward the RAZR. Love the size, design, features and weight.
> Anyone have thsi phone and have any opinions on it, good or bad?
>
> Is there anything in the pipeline that I should wait for?

The Motorola v650 looks promising.

> In article <ivOdnbnzCIH8tPTfRVn-1A@adelphia.com>,
> "£ Î Z @ R Ð" <jattea@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
>> I'm leaning toward the RAZR. Love the size, design, features and weight.
>> Anyone have thsi phone and have any opinions on it, good or bad?
>>
>> Is there anything in the pipeline that I should wait for?
>
> The Motorola v650 looks promising.

Sure it does....

Can you give me a link to the V650?

Of course not. I'm sure you meant the V635/630.

HTH

--
JJ

http://www.cingular.com
http://www.texaspowerhouse.com
http://www.txmma.com

"Jiu Jitsuperfly" <jiujitsuperfly@satx.rr.complicated> wrote in message
> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> In article <ivOdnbnzCIH8tPTfRVn-1A@adelphia.com>,
>> "£ Î Z @ R Ð" <jattea@adelphia.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm leaning toward the RAZR. Love the size, design, features and
>>> weight.
>>> Anyone have thsi phone and have any opinions on it, good or bad?
>>>
>>> Is there anything in the pipeline that I should wait for?
>>
>> The Motorola v650 looks promising.
>

> Sure it does....
>
> Can you give me a link to the V650?
>
> Of course not. I'm sure you meant the V635/630.

Here is the quote:

The Motorola V635-likely to debut as a Cingular handset here in the US due
to the EDGE data capabilities-isn't much to speak of in general, with the
exception of the use of a TransFlash memory card which is said to be
user-accessible via USB. That means copying data on and off the phone (like
pictures from its 1-megapixel camera) should be as easy as plugging in a USB
cable.

hardly a ringing endorsment here is your link to it.
http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/cellphones/motorola/motorola-v635-028491.php

I am waiting for something to replace my v400 with, and
do not like the razr (no edge) am bored with the v550
(same as v400 except edge) and this seems like another
incremental upgrade (same as v550 with photo download)

I guess we are still waiting for the next gen of phones.
Bernard

TRENDING THREADS