having windows open full screen

Does anyone know how to change the default so that when you open an
application, the window is already maximized. All the programs I open, the
windows either come up half size or smaller.

--
beckie who has lots of questions
1 answer Last reply

    if you run it from a shortcut you can; specificy run normal, minimized, or
    maximized
    or from the command prompt using the start command with max option

    "beckie" <beckie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to change the default so that when you open an
    > application, the window is already maximized. All the programs I open,
    > the
    > windows either come up half size or smaller.
    >
    > --
    > beckie who has lots of questions

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP