having windows open full screen

September 12, 2005 12:42:14 PM

Does anyone know how to change the default so that when you open an
application, the window is already maximized. All the programs I open, the
windows either come up half size or smaller.

--
beckie who has lots of questions
September 12, 2005 4:29:03 PM

if you run it from a shortcut you can; specificy run normal, minimized, or
maximized
or from the command prompt using the start command with max option

!