No boot - Read the guide - motherboard problem?

ManOfThePeople

Distinguished
May 6, 2007
My whole system is listed here: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/296329-31-1300ish-parts-reused#t2196546

I put everything together and turned it on, lights and fans went on, but it didn't beep and didn't boot to the bios or anything. I took out all the RAM and tried again, still no beeps. My motherboard has this thing called "Dr. Debug" which is supposed to tell you what any problem it, but mine said 00 which I believe means it should be working. Is the motherboard just bad?

As for the beeps, I'm not sure if they simply weren't programmed in because they have this "Dr. Debug" thing.

One other thing I might be concerned about is that the Mobo says it supports X4, and says it is X6 ready or something like that. I'm using an X6. What is the difference?

Please help, thanks.

Looking at the CPU support list the X6 1090 is supported with all BIOS rev so that is not the problem.
If you gone through the troubleshooting thread and did not miss a connection like the CPU power or external GPU power it points towards the motherboard. You should be getting beeps.