Sign in with
Your question

Memory card data recovery from recoverfab

Last response: in Memory
September 12, 2011 4:48:54 AM

In case anyone has a problem recovering their files from a corrupted memory card, i would like to share what i found. my 16gb sdcard from my camera got spoilt. i tried different types of software to recover the data which included over 1000 photos i had taken. none worked..really desperate cuz i had fotos from a trip to brazil on it. i discovered a company in germany called recoverfab. they got back my data for me . apparently they physically access the memory chip in the device. so they do what software recovery wont do!.. it did cost a bit.. but the price is negotiable.. i got back my photos and videos and i am happy.. here is the site of the company incase anyone runs into "unrecoverable by software" problems and think that they have to throw away their memory card! http://recoverfab.com..

September 20, 2011 9:27:29 AM

You can also go for another efficient memory card recovery software for recovering your files from a corrupted memory card, go for Recovery Fix for windows memory card recovery software for the recovery of your files. It support windows fat and ntfs file system and it can restore every file and folder from your memory card or any other storage device.
August 29, 2012 10:05:27 AM

Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for this post.
I was searching around the web after I had a physical problem with a 16GB SD card of mine - the SDcard bent physically when putting into the reader (and I shrivelled up inside, as there were my wedding pictures / videos that I was about to look at for the first time).
This post confirmed that all was not lost - I too used the recoverfab service and was able to view my photos a week after thinking they were lost for good. Thanks for this post which helped me decide to try and recover, and too the recoverfab team too - they have some videos up online about their process - amazing!

Take care, Cameron Patterson.
Related resources
January 25, 2014 12:29:40 PM

Bonjour,
J'ai eu le même problème que triniboss. De retour de Venise (ITALIE), je n'arrive plus à voir mes photos sur ma carte SD 16 Gb. J'essaye plusieurs logiciels de récupérations et je cherche pendant des heures sur des forums. Sur cgsecurity.org, on me conseil RECOVERFAB en Allemagne. En 4 jours, j'avais la preuve que mes photos étaient récupérées ! Le prix est très raisonnable par rapport à d'autres sociétés, 50 % moins cher !
Je recommande vraiment RECOVERFAB !
May 14, 2014 10:07:12 AM

I would also like to share my positive experience with recoverfab.com. I had similar issues with my 16GB SD card as described above. While nearing the end of my vacation in Costa Rica, my camera read "memory card error" when I turned it on and I could no longer take any photos nor view any of the photos on my camera. I checked for any physical damage and to make sure that the card wasn't in the "locked" position. I went back to the hotel, and I couldn't view the photos on my PC either. I was freaking out! My whole vacation was on there, and I took some really awesome pictures!

After returning home, I tried using recover software I downloaded online and I was not successful. I took it to a shop that also tried to retrieve the files by using recovery software and they weren't successful either. I was pretty defeated at this point, but as I was talking with the guys at the shop and they suggested that I would most likely have to turn to a company that actually physically retrieves the files, which in most cases is pretty pricey. However, they recommended recoverfab.com, they said it was the place with one of the highest success rates at recovering files and it was competitively priced. I decided to give it a shot. I contacted recoverfab, and they said I should send my card on over because there was a good chance they could help.

I have to say, I am thrilled with the result. My photos were recovered within two weeks of sending my SD card to them! It's awesome to have physical photos and not just rely on memories from my vacation. I'm super happy with the service I received at recoverfab.com and I would highly recommend them to anyone who has similar problems with their memory cards.
July 3, 2014 11:12:03 AM

If anyone has a problem recovering data/files/photos from a memory card, try Recoverfab!! I had a 32 GB SD card that I took to several professional photography shops and each one told me it was blank. As a last resort, (after reading all of the positive reviews), I sent it to Recoverfab. They were extremely prompt (recovered my files one day after receiving the card), and Leopold Hiersche provides personal customer service and quickly answered all of my questions! They are great company that provides a tremendous service - even when everyone else says it is hopeless! So before you throw out a corrupt SD card, give Recoverfab a try! I highly recommend them!!

Sincerely,
Rob B.
!