Sign in with
Your question

Long boot up on startup (black screen)

Last response: in Motherboards
September 12, 2011 10:19:40 AM

Hi you all! I recently fully built my first custom pc and everything is well, but... It didn't do this at first, but lately it has been acting up on start up. After the "starting windows" screen shows up, about 2 minutes of black screen shows up then everything starts normal. Plus, some of my usb hardware hasn't been recognized. (conveniently after the start up problem) Anyways, any idea on what I could do? It's not a big deal really, just kind of annoying to sit there for 3 minutes just to wait for boot.
September 12, 2011 10:48:52 AM

hey friend maybe you have some kind of viruses in your pc try changing your windows to fresh one and it must be done thank you
m
l
September 12, 2011 10:49:17 AM

hey friend maybe you have some kind of viruses in your pc try changing your windows to fresh one and it must be done thank you
m
l
September 12, 2011 10:53:54 AM

manwithhat2 said:
Hi you all! I recently fully built my first custom pc and everything is well, but... It didn't do this at first, but lately it has been acting up on start up. After the "starting windows" screen shows up, about 2 minutes of black screen shows up then everything starts normal. Plus, some of my usb hardware hasn't been recognized. (conveniently after the start up problem) Anyways, any idea on what I could do? It's not a big deal really, just kind of annoying to sit there for 3 minutes just to wait for boot.

I had a similar problem when I would have an external hard drive turned on during boot.I think it was indexing the drive before it would proceed.Just a guess.
m
l
!