annonying data calls

I get a lot of data calls. However when I called cingular service up
they said blocking data calls would turn off my GPRS to my telephone.

This sounds not correct to me. Will blocking Data calls turn off
GPRS to the telephone?

Chip

yes

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:58:59 -0400, Ralph Blach
<rblach@NOSPAMintrex..XXXnet> wrote:

>I get a lot of data calls. However when I called cingular service up
>they said blocking data calls would turn off my GPRS to my telephone.
>
>This sounds not correct to me. Will blocking Data calls turn off
>GPRS to the telephone?
>
>Chip

Aaron McKenna

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Ralph Blach" <rblach@NOSPAMintrex..XXXnet> wrote in message
> I get a lot of data calls. However when I called cingular service up
> they said blocking data calls would turn off my GPRS to my telephone.
>
> This sounds not correct to me. Will blocking Data calls turn off
> GPRS to the telephone?
>
> Chip

just call them back and say you need your CSD callback number changed to all
1s its that simple.

"Aaron" <aarons6@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> just call them back and say you need your CSD callback number changed to
> all
> 1s its that simple.

I started getting hit by these calls, at all hours of the night..

went into the "call forwarding" menu on my phone and set it to forward all
data calls to 999-9999... *poof* issue's gone.