You know what we should all do:)?

We should set up a game of a.g.ut2k3/4:)
I see plenty of You gramps here so who has the fastest connection to set up
a huge server:)?
And..when do we play:D?
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > We should set up a game of a.g.ut2k3/4:)

    Might I suggest, then, that people idle in #agut on quakenet? IRC makes it
    *much* easier to set up games (not to mention a lack of usenet spam). It's
    not terribly active from a UT99 point of view and is ripe for a 2k4
    invasion ;)

    --
    IWIK
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    IWIK <alexAN.TIlivingstoneSP@ambtinternet.com> wrote in

    > Might I suggest, then, that people idle in #agut on quakenet? IRC
    > makes it *much* easier to set up games (not to mention a lack of
    > usenet spam). It's not terribly active from a UT99 point of view and
    > is ripe for a 2k4 invasion ;)

    If you're reading with Mozilla, this link should get you there:

    irc://irc.quakenet.org/agut

Connection Games Servers Video Games