Keyboard flickering on and off, please help!

Hey guys, I have a problem and always come to this forum, however nothing I could find was helpful so I decided to ask.

I recently purchased a new wireless PCI adapter, which has been very good so far, however, after installing it my keyboard, every 2 minutes or so, will quickly flicker on and off, which causes loss of control in a game, or as I type in this forum, it makes it very difficult.

I have removed the Wireless card and the keyboard stopped flickering, so it is probably a conflict of some kind, I was wondering if there was any way to resolve this other than purchase a new wireless/keyboard, since they were both upwards of $80, and don't think the PSU is an issue, as it is 1000w and has no trouble with anything, and it's ONLY the keyboard, no other USB components.

I have installed all the newest drivers and changed the power cord on the keyboard with no avail.
Thanks in advance!

Specs of system:
12gb Corsair Dominator 1600mhz RAM
Intel i7 960 @ 3.20GHz
Nvidia GTX 580
Windows 7 64 bit.
4 answers Last reply
More about keyboard flickering help
  1. they work on same frequency try to change the wireless card channel and see if conflict is back
  2. Thanks, how do I go about doing that?
  3. I changed to several channels, it is still flickering on and off. Please help.

EDIT: It is a wired keyboard.
  4. there is short connection in your computer ,could be the key or the keyboard that touching the back plate on the motherboars
Ask a new question

Read More

Wireless Keyboards Components