Solved

128GB SSD cheapest and fastest, any brand.

Well looking for the usual sorry if i'm creating an already answered thread but i would like to get a good deal on a 128GB SSD :D
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 128gb cheapest fastest brand
  1. There are some very good reviews on this site. Read them and make your choice.
  2. Best answer
    At $110 G.SKILL Phoenix III FM-25S3-120GBP3 is a good choice, we used one in my brother' build about 6 months ago and it is quick both read and write.

Samsung also makes the 840 series for around $100, which isn't bad. I would go with the G. Skill myself only because I've used it before and has proven quick for me, but Samsung is definitely a good way to go as well.
  3. Cheaper drives are usually the less reliable ones too. Just thought you should be made aware of this.
  4. I like the Samsung SSD use some for 2 years without any problem! The current 840 Pro are awesome and the normal 840 is also fine.
  5. mad-max79 said:
    I like the Samsung SSD use some for 2 years without any problem! The current 840 Pro are awesome and the normal 840 is also fine.

looks like i'll go for a Samsung! thanks for the feedback
  6. corbeau said:
    At $110 G.SKILL Phoenix III FM-25S3-120GBP3 is a good choice, we used one in my brother' build about 6 months ago and it is quick both read and write.

Samsung also makes the 840 series for around $100, which isn't bad. I would go with the G. Skill myself only because I've used it before and has proven quick for me, but Samsung is definitely a good way to go as well.

thanks for the feedback. i will look in further on the samsung models :)
  7. Best answer selected by Frustrated n confused.
Ask a new question

Read More

SSD Storage