I formatted my C drive & installed fresh copy of windows xp, after that I can't open E & F drives on my hard drive. Only C & D drives can open. When I am trying to open E & F drives, following message appears as a warning.
Pl. help me to solve this problem.
"This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the folder options control panel."
Please email me the answer below address.
1) Goto Run (Start»Run OR Win Key + R)
2) Type cmd and Ok
3) Change the drive location to the drive which is not opening (Drive letter followed by colon e.g. E
4) Type following command confirm if autorun.inf file is present there
5) Type: attrib -S -H -R autorun.inf
6) Type: del autorun.inf
7) Now simply go and rename the original drive label in My Computer.
If this work for the first drive then try same steps for your second drive.