My hhd mbr damaged and i cant fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.

kane the mask

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
Hi guys

something happen to my wd my book 2 tb , firist thing happen i couldnt acces my hardisk and telling me that it need to be formatted , and next thing it disappeared from my computer list , i can only knew he is there by some programs such partion doctor and test disk etc

i tried to wirte a new mbr by test disk and by partion doctor and it didnt sucess to write a new mbr

its like my hhd has been cursed and there are nothing can fix it

i dont even know why i asked for help , am losing hope but its worth a shot ,

i dont rly want to lose all that 2 tb data anyone pls help :(

kane the mask

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011

if you mean WD SmartWare i already did , and its says ( no writable WD SmartWare partition found ) :??:

kane the mask

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
i tried to fix my hard drive with HDD Regenerator , firist its tell me ( Master boot record of this drive is damged ) when repair starting its says (disk problem - seek failure)

it also said ( connect USB as Internal ) how i can do that ??

kane the mask

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
sorry but how i can update firmware ?

and backup all data you mean all data on my pc , or only the data on the damaged hdd ?

hirean boot cd and linux cd can reach my damaged drive and backup all the data in it ??

Fa7el9ny0na

Honorable
Jan 28, 2013
To recover the lost 2TB data, you’d better firstly try a hard drive recovery freeware and then format it to have a try. This freeware has helped my friend retrieve all his inaccessible data from a “not formatted” flash drive. I believe it will help you, too.

If you are interested in it, you can visit here: -http://blog4mark.blogspot.com/2012/11/convert-raw-to-ntfs-without-data-loss.html

The “not formatted” problem often happens because of improper use, virus attack, or even weak power support, etc. Don’t worry!

Note: You should never store new data on this drive to rewrite the original data.
You should never store you important files on only one hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.