Add new character in single mode

Last response: in Video Games
June 15, 2004 8:42:35 PM

is there a way to add new toons in single mode??
June 16, 2004 12:58:27 PM

rays enlightened us with:
> is there a way to add new toons in single mode??

Yes.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
Anonymous
June 16, 2004 12:58:28 PM

"MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote in message
> rays enlightened us with:
> > is there a way to add new toons in single mode??
>
> Yes.
>
> MeltDown

Hey Melt. I haven't forgot about your mail, I've just been really busy last
couple of days. I'm gonna try to get it out tomorrow or Thursday. Oh, and
for future reference if you ever decide to move......DON'T! It's less hassle
to live in a cardboard box.
Related resources
June 16, 2004 7:39:46 PM

goPostal enlightened us with:
> Hey Melt. I haven't forgot about your mail, I've just been really busy
> last couple of days. I'm gonna try to get it out tomorrow or Thursday.

Ok! Hey, I get a GF4 for free - I can wait a few days ;-)

> Oh, and for future reference if you ever decide to move......DON'T!
> It's less hassle to live in a cardboard box.

LOL well, I'm thinking about moving. I'm currently living with my GF in
a 3x4 room + kitchen. Granted, we've got our own shower/bathroom, but
still it's pretty small ;-)

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
Anonymous
June 16, 2004 11:41:47 PM

> Ok! Hey, I get a GF4 for free - I can wait a few days ;-)

Nicely! gP, I feel your pain. Moving is a right pain in the backside.
Especially when your parents draft you in to do most of the work. To be
fair, I don't blame them - the number of things that have been nicked or
damaged by movers on the occasions when we have moved is absurd.

--
IWIK
Anonymous

"IWIK" <alexAN.TIlivingstoneSP@ambtinternet.com> wrote in message
news:o pr9o97xylq4ap1w@intrepid...
> > Ok! Hey, I get a GF4 for free - I can wait a few days ;-)
>
> Nicely! gP, I feel your pain. Moving is a right pain in the backside.
> Especially when your parents draft you in to do most of the work. To be
> fair, I don't blame them - the number of things that have been nicked or
> damaged by movers on the occasions when we have moved is absurd.
>
> --
> IWIK

Not to mention the number of times I've come across some widget in the
closet or storage bins and thought "WTF? Who bought that?"
Anonymous
June 17, 2004 3:38:38 AM

"goPostal" <agutgopostal@hotamil.com> Blessed us with

> "IWIK" <alexAN.TIlivingstoneSP@ambtinternet.com> wrote in message
> news:o pr9o97xylq4ap1w@intrepid...
>> > Ok! Hey, I get a GF4 for free - I can wait a few days ;-)
>>
>> Nicely! gP, I feel your pain. Moving is a right pain in the
>> backside. Especially when your parents draft you in to do most
>> of the work. To be fair, I don't blame them - the number of
>> things that have been nicked or damaged by movers on the
>> occasions when we have moved is absurd.
>>
>> -- IWIK
>
> Not to mention the number of times I've come across some widget
> in the closet or storage bins and thought "WTF? Who bought
> that?"

LOL

And not to mention when you think "That's it, that's the last
widget!", and take another walk through the house and find 15,000
other widgets including your favorite widget of all time you would
be leaving behind!. :-(

For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
or UT2004.
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
June 17, 2004 4:15:45 AM

goPostal enlightened us with:
> See how small you think it is when you start packing all your stuff :) ~

Please, I don't want to think about that yet... ;-)

!