Add new character in single mode

is there a way to add new toons in single mode??
7 answers Last reply
More about character single mode
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    rays enlightened us with:
    > is there a way to add new toons in single mode??

    Yes.

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote in message
    > rays enlightened us with:
    > > is there a way to add new toons in single mode??
    >
    > Yes.
    >
    > MeltDown

    Hey Melt. I haven't forgot about your mail, I've just been really busy last
    couple of days. I'm gonna try to get it out tomorrow or Thursday. Oh, and
    for future reference if you ever decide to move......DON'T! It's less hassle
    to live in a cardboard box.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    goPostal enlightened us with:
    > Hey Melt. I haven't forgot about your mail, I've just been really busy
    > last couple of days. I'm gonna try to get it out tomorrow or Thursday.

    Ok! Hey, I get a GF4 for free - I can wait a few days ;-)

    > Oh, and for future reference if you ever decide to move......DON'T!
    > It's less hassle to live in a cardboard box.

    LOL well, I'm thinking about moving. I'm currently living with my GF in
    a 3x4 room + kitchen. Granted, we've got our own shower/bathroom, but
    still it's pretty small ;-)

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > Ok! Hey, I get a GF4 for free - I can wait a few days ;-)

    Nicely! gP, I feel your pain. Moving is a right pain in the backside.
    Especially when your parents draft you in to do most of the work. To be
    fair, I don't blame them - the number of things that have been nicked or
    damaged by movers on the occasions when we have moved is absurd.

    --
    IWIK
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "IWIK" <alexAN.TIlivingstoneSP@ambtinternet.com> wrote in message
    > > Ok! Hey, I get a GF4 for free - I can wait a few days ;-)
    >
    > Nicely! gP, I feel your pain. Moving is a right pain in the backside.
    > Especially when your parents draft you in to do most of the work. To be
    > fair, I don't blame them - the number of things that have been nicked or
    > damaged by movers on the occasions when we have moved is absurd.
    >
    > --
    > IWIK

    Not to mention the number of times I've come across some widget in the
    closet or storage bins and thought "WTF? Who bought that?"
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "goPostal" <agutgopostal@hotamil.com> Blessed us with

    > "IWIK" <alexAN.TIlivingstoneSP@ambtinternet.com> wrote in message
    >> > Ok! Hey, I get a GF4 for free - I can wait a few days ;-)
    >>
    >> Nicely! gP, I feel your pain. Moving is a right pain in the
    >> backside. Especially when your parents draft you in to do most
    >> of the work. To be fair, I don't blame them - the number of
    >> things that have been nicked or damaged by movers on the
    >> occasions when we have moved is absurd.
    >>
    >> -- IWIK
    >
    > Not to mention the number of times I've come across some widget
    > in the closet or storage bins and thought "WTF? Who bought
    > that?"

    LOL

    And not to mention when you think "That's it, that's the last
    widget!", and take another walk through the house and find 15,000
    other widgets including your favorite widget of all time you would
    be leaving behind!. :-(

    For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    or UT2004.
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    goPostal enlightened us with:
    > See how small you think it is when you start packing all your stuff :)~

    Please, I don't want to think about that yet... ;-)

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

Games Video Games