Any major problems with Oly C-750 UZ?

Last response: in Digital Camera
January 9, 2005 6:55:06 PM

I was gonna buy the new C-765 but I was wondering if I should go for the 750
which seems basicaly the same (ok, there's a bigger LCD on the new one, and
the li-ion that I dislike). I just found a used 750.

Are there any known problems with the 750?

--
Feel the Sound - www.audiofil.net
d.B.

More about : major problems oly 750

Anonymous
January 9, 2005 6:55:07 PM

Dalibor Bauernfrajnd wrote:
> I was gonna buy the new C-765 but I was wondering if I should go for
the 750
> which seems basicaly the same (ok, there's a bigger LCD on the new
one, and
> the li-ion that I dislike). I just found a used 750.
>
> Are there any known problems with the 750?

I dad one and there aren't problems. That said, look in the market for
cameras with image stabilisation. Its a useful feature with 10x zoom.
- Siddhartha
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 10:21:29 AM

TRR wrote:
> Can't argue with previous post but my similar C755 has a lotta bang
for
> the bucks......IMHO

Yep, Some of the best pics I shot were with the Oly C-750. And the
manual controls on it are nice especially the feature to record your
favourite settings. The macro mode is also damn good. At the time it
was released, it was one of the best P&S cameras around, IMHO.
- Siddhartha
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 6:05:10 PM

Siddhartha Jain wrote:
> Dalibor Bauernfrajnd wrote:
>
>>I was gonna buy the new C-765 but I was wondering if I should go for
>
> the 750
>
>>which seems basicaly the same (ok, there's a bigger LCD on the new
>
> one, and
>
>>the li-ion that I dislike). I just found a used 750.
>>
>>Are there any known problems with the 750?
>

> I dad one and there aren't problems. That said, look in the market for
> cameras with image stabilisation. Its a useful feature with 10x zoom.
> - Siddhartha

Anonymous
January 12, 2005 2:40:48 AM

In article <1105293769.698416.87410@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
losttoy2000@yahoo.co.uk says...
> I dad one and there aren't problems. That said, look in the market for
> cameras with image stabilisation. Its a useful feature with 10x zoom.

I'll be using a tripod, I'd like IS but I can live without it.

--
Feel the Sound - www.audiofil.net
d.B.
Anonymous
January 12, 2005 2:40:50 AM

In article <1105370489.240654.146040@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
losttoy2000@yahoo.co.uk says...
> TRR wrote:
> > Can't argue with previous post but my similar C755 has a lotta bang
> for
> > the bucks......IMHO
>
> Yep, Some of the best pics I shot were with the Oly C-750. And the
> manual controls on it are nice especially the feature to record your
> favourite settings. The macro mode is also damn good. At the time it
> was released, it was one of the best P&S cameras around, IMHO.
> - Siddhartha

Thnx everyone.

--
!