Linux server

This might be a stupid question but why is there no
download for the Linux dedicated server on the ut2004 website?

Thanks

Scott
3 answers Last reply
More about linux server
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Scott enlightened us with:
    > This might be a stupid question but why is there no download for the
    > Linux dedicated server on the ut2004 website?

    There is - or at least there was. I've downloaded it, you see. Now that
    I take a look at the site, I see no mention of an OS what so ever. Are
    you sure they didn't remove the windoze version?

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    I need to read more :P

    about: This package includes the files for Windows, Linux (32- and 64-bit),
    and Mac OS X dedicated servers. It doesn't require the CD to install and
    requires less than half the amount of hard disk space as a full install
    (2.2GB). You'll need a dedicated server key, which can be obtained here:
    http://unreal.epicgames.com/ut2004server/cdkey.php
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Note that you'll want to get the 3236-1 (not 3236) patch. Ryan Gordon makes
    these for Linux and OSX and there was a gcc codegen bug that caused
    excessive map loading delays for servers using the initial 3236 patch.

Dedicated Server Linux Servers Video Games