Will this efficiently cool my system?

deathbydoubleG

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2010
image.php
[/url][/img]

will this cool my 800D i have

2 radeon HD 6970s and a i7 2600k which i plan to OC to 4.6GHz (it has a NH-D14 on it)

is my airflow good enough, if not what do i need to add

how do i run the DH-D14 in push/pull?

this is my first build.

PS. the huge blue box is an AX1200w PSU with the fan pointing downwards pulling air into it

moody89

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2009
Look ok to me, the only thing that is a bit odd is that rear fans tend to be put in exhaust mode. I'm not saying it won't work it just goes against the norm a bit! Does the case not have any front intake fans? I'd install your CPU cooler so that it exhausts hot air towards the top of the case and your exhaust fans.

Yeah thats a nice case, options to upgrade cooling inc more powerfull fans.
Best thing is to set it up and monitor temps then try different setups until you get the best results.

Could set the Noctua up so it fires straight onto the rear fan and out the case.

moody89

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2009
After doing a bit of digging around on your case, I can see that it's compartmentalised into different zones to aid with cooling. From what I can tell the HDD bay has it's own fan, as does the PSU which you have already accounted for. From what I can tell the best way to cool that case would be to have the rear fan exhaust as well and as beanoslim suggested, line your CPU cooler up so that they are both exhausting through the rear. You also have a 140mm filtered intake fan at the bottom and your three 120mm exhaust fans at the top which should be more than adequate cooling.