LCD or Plasma...HELP!!!!!!!!

petrogod

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2003
My CEO currently has a Mass Technologies dual 18" display. He uses an ATI All in Wonder Radeon to display a Direct TV input to a window. The problem is, is that the video display is pretty poor. He is not really technically saavy (suprise) and is like a really simple solution. I have been toying with the idea of using a 32 plasma with a PIP tuner. I would use the pc input as the main display and bring up the video in the pip window (I can't find a more simple way). The problem I'm finding is that there are no real solutions in either the plasma world or LCD world. Either the pc output or the video has the optimum resoltution, but I can't find a good result for both. One good thing is that he prefers a pc resolution of no more than 1024 x 768.

Has anyone had a need for this solution or does anyone have any suggestions.

Secretninja

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2001
cant he use a normal tv as a third screen or ditch one of the others for an lcd tv? if not then try usng better tv software like DScaler. i use a duel monitor sysetem and have a win tv go from haupauge and use DScaler for PIP and the qualty is great (i can use my xbox one one screen and surf the net on the other or work. also i can have pip and use xbox and ftp on one screen and program on the other)

Now thats what I want to know!