How do I rocket off ?

OK, I see other characters fly off. How do I activate this function in
UT2004?

Am I missing something?
8 answers Last reply
More about rocket
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Not sure what you're talking about, in which game mode?

    "mike schmidt" <mschmidt@carolina.rr.com> wrote in message
    > OK, I see other characters fly off. How do I activate this function in
    > UT2004?
    >
    > Am I missing something?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    In single player mode. I see team-mates and opponents "flying off" for lack
    of a better term.
    "Schism" <blah@NO_SP*A-Maforce.net> wrote in message
    > Not sure what you're talking about, in which game mode?
    >
    > "mike schmidt" <mschmidt@carolina.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > OK, I see other characters fly off. How do I activate this function in
    > > UT2004?
    > >
    > > Am I missing something?

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > In single player mode. I see team-mates and opponents "flying off" for
    > lack
    > of a better term.

    Can't say I've played single player much, but I've never seen this, except
    for of course the jump pads in some of the levels....
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > > In single player mode. I see team-mates and opponents "flying off" for
    > > lack
    > > of a better term.
    >
    > Can't say I've played single player much, but I've never seen this, except
    > for of course the jump pads in some of the levels....

    Perhaps teleporting at the nodes?
    --
    "...I've seen genuine, actual tragedy
    issuing directly out of pure carelessness, out of the merest trifles:

    Rollo Tomassi wrote:

    > "Schism" <blah@NO_SP*A-Maforce.net> wrote in message
    >> > In single player mode. I see team-mates and opponents "flying off" for
    >> > lack
    >> > of a better term.
    >>
    >> Can't say I've played single player much, but I've never seen this,
    >> except for of course the jump pads in some of the levels....
    >>
    > Perhaps teleporting at the nodes?

    Perhaps - or translocator maybe.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > or translocator maybe.

    Most likely
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Maybe the low gravity mutator was being used, and the characters were
    multi-jumping.

    > > or translocator maybe.
    >
    > Most likely

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:49:25 -0600, "Tim Johnson"
    <tjohns34@adelphia.net> wrote:

    >Maybe the low gravity mutator was being used, and the characters were
    >multi-jumping.

    Maybe he has better drugs.

Games Video Games