How do I rocket off ?

Last response: in Video Games
June 18, 2004 2:15:20 AM

OK, I see other characters fly off. How do I activate this function in
UT2004?

Am I missing something?

More about : rocket

June 18, 2004 2:15:21 AM

Not sure what you're talking about, in which game mode?

"mike schmidt" <mschmidt@carolina.rr.com> wrote in message
> OK, I see other characters fly off. How do I activate this function in
> UT2004?
>
> Am I missing something?

Anonymous
June 18, 2004 2:49:04 AM

In single player mode. I see team-mates and opponents "flying off" for lack
of a better term.
"Schism" <blah@NO_SP*A-Maforce.net> wrote in message
news:o _SdnTq4w_23h0_dRVn-hg@megapath.net...
> Not sure what you're talking about, in which game mode?
>
> "mike schmidt" <mschmidt@carolina.rr.com> wrote in message
> > OK, I see other characters fly off. How do I activate this function in
> > UT2004?
> >
> > Am I missing something?

Related resources
June 18, 2004 2:49:05 AM

> In single player mode. I see team-mates and opponents "flying off" for
> lack
> of a better term.

Can't say I've played single player much, but I've never seen this, except
for of course the jump pads in some of the levels....
Anonymous
June 18, 2004 6:18:33 AM

> > In single player mode. I see team-mates and opponents "flying off" for
> > lack
> > of a better term.
>
> Can't say I've played single player much, but I've never seen this, except
> for of course the jump pads in some of the levels....

Perhaps teleporting at the nodes?
--
"...I've seen genuine, actual tragedy
issuing directly out of pure carelessness, out of the merest trifles:

Rollo Tomassi wrote:

> "Schism" <blah@NO_SP*A-Maforce.net> wrote in message
>> > In single player mode. I see team-mates and opponents "flying off" for
>> > lack
>> > of a better term.
>>
>> Can't say I've played single player much, but I've never seen this,
>> except for of course the jump pads in some of the levels....
>>
> Perhaps teleporting at the nodes?

Perhaps - or translocator maybe.
June 18, 2004 8:07:58 PM

> or translocator maybe.

Most likely
Anonymous
June 18, 2004 8:07:59 PM

Maybe the low gravity mutator was being used, and the characters were
multi-jumping.

> > or translocator maybe.
>
> Most likely

Anonymous
June 19, 2004 3:20:08 AM

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:49:25 -0600, "Tim Johnson"
<tjohns34@adelphia.net> wrote:

>Maybe the low gravity mutator was being used, and the characters were
>multi-jumping.

Maybe he has better drugs.
!