I want to set up a computer running XP Pro but have it do only one thing,
access an internet site. I don't want the user to have any access to the
floppy drives, software programs, etc.

Is there a way in XP that this can be accomplished?

Thanks,
--
Gyro

Go to Start>Run type: gpedit.msc from there you can configure User
Settings.
"Gr8Gyro" <Gr8Gyro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to set up a computer running XP Pro but have it do only one thing,
> access an internet site. I don't want the user to have any access to the
> floppy drives, software programs, etc.
>
> Is there a way in XP that this can be accomplished?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Gyro

Thanks, but I'm sort of new to group policy. How would I disable the floppy
drive for a specific user using group policy?

Thanks,
--
Gyro