• New Build
  • Cooling
  • Powersupply
  • Power
  • Systems
  • Product
Last response: in Systems
October 20, 2010 7:47:45 PM

So yeah, Newegg sent me 2 of my powersupply (PC Power and Cooling Silencer II 750W) Does anyone know what Newegg would want me to do with this part. Would newegg let me return it for the value of the part to them (129.99, but I got it in a bundle so it would be less I believe). in store credit... If anyone has any experience with this please let me know.

More about : extra parts newegg

October 20, 2010 10:29:28 PM

Need more information.

If you purchased two by mistake, they'll probably accept one back and re-credit your account (possibly minus restocking fee). If they accidentally sent you two, I'd contact them and make them aware of their mistake. I doubt they'd give you a full price credit, but you *may* get something (I'm thinking something along the lines of a $10 certificate). Just make sure they understand it was their mistake and it shouldn't cost you anything to ship it back to them.

-Wolf sends
m
l
October 21, 2010 12:54:41 AM

Thanks, I spoke with them and the lady gave me a 50 dollar credit and I am getting a full price (129.99) refund. No restocking fee or anything...fan-f'n-tastic
m
l
Related resources
October 21, 2010 2:13:49 AM

Awesome!

This is why I love dealing with Newegg! Deal fairly and professionally with them and they'll deal fairly and professionally with you!

-Wolf sends
m
l
October 22, 2010 12:53:59 AM

Yeah, the funny thing is, they already emailed me the 50 dollar redemption code. It's almost like an honesty bonus. Beyond that, they told me that if I install the powersupply and it's not working properly, I can go ahead and open the other one and use it and return the other one and get my refund. So now I have to figure out what to spend the 179.99 on. Probably Fallout: New Vegas and a nice gaming keyboard.
m
l
October 22, 2010 5:50:16 AM

I'd also say a thank you card might be appreciated by the Egg staff too :) 
Go on, be nice :) 
Moto
m
l
October 22, 2010 11:44:36 AM

bigheadmikelove said:
Yeah, the funny thing is, they already emailed me the 50 dollar redemption code. It's almost like an honesty bonus. Beyond that, they told me that if I install the powersupply and it's not working properly, I can go ahead and open the other one and use it and return the other one and get my refund. So now I have to figure out what to spend the 179.99 on. Probably Fallout: New Vegas and a nice gaming keyboard.

Get a Razer keyboard, Lycosa or if you're into mechanical ones, Blackwidow

and dont waste your money on Failout please, wait till BF3.. :D 
m
l
!