Ati radeon HD 4650 1 GIG GDDR2 Vs. Xbox 360 Xenos Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColaMelon

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010
Well here a question Ati radeon HD 4650 1 GIG GDDR2 Vs. Xbox 360 Xenos Graphics My graphics card has better technology
and probally has better performance, The Ati radeon HD 4650 has technology from September 10, 2008 and the Xenos graphics card in the Xbox 360 has technology from November 22, 2005 because that when it came out So im assuming my
graphics card has better graphics and performance? Am i correct Also when my graphics card came out it was half the price of a xbox 360.

Solution
We generally don't like to get into this type of thing as its completely different and usually causes arguments between forum members but to answer your question in a round about type of way all i can say is that your GPU is undoubtedly the better hardware as far as actual rendering capability and flexibility is concerned.
I will balance that by saying that the optimisation of the 360 games and the 360 graphics processing hardware means you get very decent graphics which are fluid and look good. It should as the whole package is basically (other features aside)optimised to do one thing which is run 360 games.
So depending on the other hardware in a PC which isnt optimised and is more of a jack of all trades and master of none you...
We generally don't like to get into this type of thing as its completely different and usually causes arguments between forum members but to answer your question in a round about type of way all i can say is that your GPU is undoubtedly the better hardware as far as actual rendering capability and flexibility is concerned.
I will balance that by saying that the optimisation of the 360 games and the 360 graphics processing hardware means you get very decent graphics which are fluid and look good. It should as the whole package is basically (other features aside)optimised to do one thing which is run 360 games.
So depending on the other hardware in a PC which isnt optimised and is more of a jack of all trades and master of none you could very easily end up with a game that doesnt look as good (this is all down to personal preference as well) or run as well as the same title on a 360.
There really is too much difference for a straight comparison.

Mactronix :)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.