PowerColor 5750 or Sapphire 5750

Hello all :), i decided upgrading my graphic card (i have 9500 gs), and i found this 2:
http://www.hoh.de/PC-Komponenten/Grafikkarten/ATI/PCIe/HD5750/PowerColor-AX5750-1GBD5-H-1024MB-GDDR5-PCIe_i9056_112588.htm
and
http://www.hoh.de/PC-Komponenten/Grafikkarten/ATI/PCIe/HD5750/Sapphire-HD-5750-1024MB-GDDR5-PCIe-Full-Retail_i9056_113326.htm
They are both Radeon´s HD 5750 but the price is diferent and the brand too... I wanted your opinion guys :3 wich is bether? there is also a MSI and a model of XFX on the list, arround 5 € cheaper than the Sapphire.
My main objective was to get a "good" graphic card with Directx 11 and that could also play games like Metro 2033, etc.
Thank you :)
8 answers Last reply
More about powercolor 5750 sapphire 5750
  1. Sapphire, MSI and XFX all have better reputation than Powercolor which is a budget brand. Never the less Powercolor performs the same and if there is money to be saved it is not a bad option. (I have bought PowerColor twice for that reason and no complaints)
  2. wa1 said:
    ^+1

So.. should i go for the powercolor one? it doesnt bring the energy adaptor. D: And some people on other forums say its bad, thats why now i am confused lol :o
  3. energy adaptor? do you mean 6pin power connector?
    What is your PSU? brand? model? usually PSU came with a 6pin power connector (300W+ PSU)...
  4. halfamaster said:
    So.. should i go for the powercolor one? it doesnt bring the energy adaptor. D: And some people on other forums say its bad, thats why now i am confused lol :o

I would only buy the Powercolor if money is the issue. The other 3 manufacturer I look at as equal in quality.
  5. Its an "delta electronics" 400 w. At least i dint found any 6 pind cable, maybe its hiden or something hmmm... or maybe it doesnt have lol. It came with my Fujitsu Siemens computer :3
  6. Powercolor does make cards at a cheaper price but they aren't cheaply made.

If you can save a couple bucks here and there why not?
  7. I belive that the power will not be a problem i guess.... atm i have a 5670 1gb and i dint had power problems(i am going to return it to get the new one :3)
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Sapphire PowerColor Graphics