Help PLZ !! win 7 64bit mem problem 8gb installed 3.5 usable

can anybody please help me , i installed 8 gb of memory 2 sticks or 4gb each , g skill and my windows says 8gb installed 3.50 usuable but when i got into speccy it tells me i have 8gb installed is this just a windows error or my memory is not using full memory
4 answers Last reply
More about help 64bit problem installed usable
  1. are you completely positive you are using win7 64bit?

Go to start > right click properties > under system settings read the "system type" line.
  2. itzdanielp said:
    are you completely positive you are using win7 64bit?

Go to start > right click properties > under system settings read the "system type" line.

lol yea im suree.. but i already fixed it... the problem was that like an idiot i followed some bullshit win 7 performance boost and basically i had to uncheck max processors and max memory in the advance tab in msconfig lol

i seen alot of people struggling with this memory problem on forums sites
  3. sorry if it seemed like a stupid question to ask, you would be surprised some of the things that get asked here :)

glad you fixed it!
  4. itzdanielp said:
    sorry if it seemed like a stupid question to ask, you would be surprised some of the things that get asked here :)

glad you fixed it!

lol dun worry about it , but u are right some of the stuff that people ask is hilarious
Ask a new question

Read More

Memory G.SKILL