Tesaga

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2010
Im considering iBUYPOWER,which is actually better, I hope someone here actually has a personal experience with both,but which is better?

Altair154

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010

I had personal experience with them, infact I'm using it right now! :lol:

They're an alright company. iBuypower is basically decent overall, I would lean towards creating your own build or go with Digital Storm Online.

back to Ibuypower:

Day 1:
All was pretty well planned and arrived on time. Games would play well on a 1440 x 900 with an Intel E8400, 9500 GT 512mb.

Day 41:
Power Supply dies and created huge noises, apparently when they wouldn't take it back after I bought 1 year warranty. :fou: So I tried unscrewing the PSU and they tightened everything so much it would require me tries to just break it out. Another thing is the motherboard, very tightened screws and required me to break my old case that came with Ibuypower. So I bought the Storm Scout.

Day ??:

Received replacement power supply ( no brand ): It works, but its loud.. very loud on not even full load. Just by booting.

Overall: 7.9/10

-1 for crappy tech support
-1.1 for extremely tightened screws, and faulty PSU.

hellzscream

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2007
I was looking at digital storm and their builds seem really overpriced. Like if i was buying stuff from newegg i could make the same computer for a grand where as their build is like +600. I understand that they have good ratings but am I the only one who is seeing that their builds cost a ton

Atotalnoob

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2010

Show me!!!