Whn did Vehicle CTF get added to the list?

Schism

I was wondering when Vehicle CTF got added to the dropdown list in UT2004,
It showed up one day and I wanted to know how it got there, was it the
recent patch or one of the mods I installed?

"Schism" <blah@NO_SP*A-Maforce.net> wrote in

> I was wondering when Vehicle CTF got added to the dropdown list in
> UT2004, It showed up one day and I wanted to know how it got there,
> was it the recent patch or one of the mods I installed?

The mods, it's been around for a while. The patch did add a seperate
section for Instagib however.

Spinner

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2002

"Paul C." <Paul_C_NB@yahoo.caremovenospam> wrote in message
> "Schism" <blah@NO_SP*A-Maforce.net> wrote in
>
> > I was wondering when Vehicle CTF got added to the dropdown list in
> > UT2004, It showed up one day and I wanted to know how it got there,
> > was it the recent patch or one of the mods I installed?
>
> The mods, it's been around for a while. The patch did add a seperate
> section for Instagib however.

Nope. Nothing to do with any mods.
It's always been there since day one.
There where no maps for it included in the release but the option is still
there.

Schism

I'm going to have to disagree, it was never there until a few days ago....
lol

"Schism" <blah@NO_SP*A-Maforce.net> wrote in message
> I'm going to have to disagree, it was never there until a few days ago....

Disagree all you want., your still wrong.

"Spinner" <spinner@web.cor> wrote in

> Nope. Nothing to do with any mods.
> It's always been there since day one.
> There where no maps for it included in the release but the option is
> still there.

Well it never appeared for me until I downloaded a vCTF map for the first
time.

Scott

"Schism" <blah@NO_SP*A-Maforce.net> wrote in message
> I was wondering when Vehicle CTF got added to the dropdown list in UT2004,
> It showed up one day and I wanted to know how it got there, was it the
> recent patch or one of the mods I installed?

The only way I know of that Vehicle CTF can show up in your drop down list
is if
you downloaded the mod, or map and it placed a .U file in
your 2004 system directory.
You either downloaded and installed the mod, or downloaded and installed
a map that uses the mod.
My original copy of UT2004 with no patches does not have the Vehicle CTF
option
unless it has been in a patch.
I cant see the Jailbreak servers out there but if i download the mod ill
have the option
in the dropdown box.
I have not installed the patches so i couldnt tell you if THATS why you see
it now :))

Happy Fragging
Scott
http://scottshome.com

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:35:13 -0400, Spinner wrote:

>> > It's always been there since day one.

>> I'm going to have to disagree, it was never there until a few days ago....

> Disagree all you want., your still wrong.

Actually, it's you who's wrong. See the other replies to this? They are
right. And, it's "you're", not "your".

Linux Registered User #327951