Whn did Vehicle CTF get added to the list?

I was wondering when Vehicle CTF got added to the dropdown list in UT2004,
It showed up one day and I wanted to know how it got there, was it the
recent patch or one of the mods I installed?
7 answers Last reply
More about vehicle added list
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "Schism" <blah@NO_SP*A-Maforce.net> wrote in

    > I was wondering when Vehicle CTF got added to the dropdown list in
    > UT2004, It showed up one day and I wanted to know how it got there,
    > was it the recent patch or one of the mods I installed?

    The mods, it's been around for a while. The patch did add a seperate
    section for Instagib however.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "Paul C." <Paul_C_NB@yahoo.caremovenospam> wrote in message
    > "Schism" <blah@NO_SP*A-Maforce.net> wrote in
    >
    > > I was wondering when Vehicle CTF got added to the dropdown list in
    > > UT2004, It showed up one day and I wanted to know how it got there,
    > > was it the recent patch or one of the mods I installed?
    >
    > The mods, it's been around for a while. The patch did add a seperate
    > section for Instagib however.

    Nope. Nothing to do with any mods.
    It's always been there since day one.
    There where no maps for it included in the release but the option is still
    there.

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    I'm going to have to disagree, it was never there until a few days ago....
    lol

    > It's always been there since day one.

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "Schism" <blah@NO_SP*A-Maforce.net> wrote in message
    > I'm going to have to disagree, it was never there until a few days ago....

    Disagree all you want., your still wrong.

    > lol
    >
    > > It's always been there since day one.

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "Spinner" <spinner@web.cor> wrote in

    > Nope. Nothing to do with any mods.
    > It's always been there since day one.
    > There where no maps for it included in the release but the option is
    > still there.

    Well it never appeared for me until I downloaded a vCTF map for the first
    time.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "Schism" <blah@NO_SP*A-Maforce.net> wrote in message
    > I was wondering when Vehicle CTF got added to the dropdown list in UT2004,
    > It showed up one day and I wanted to know how it got there, was it the
    > recent patch or one of the mods I installed?

    The only way I know of that Vehicle CTF can show up in your drop down list
    is if
    you downloaded the mod, or map and it placed a .U file in
    your 2004 system directory.
    You either downloaded and installed the mod, or downloaded and installed
    a map that uses the mod.
    My original copy of UT2004 with no patches does not have the Vehicle CTF
    option
    unless it has been in a patch.
    I cant see the Jailbreak servers out there but if i download the mod ill
    have the option
    in the dropdown box.
    I have not installed the patches so i couldnt tell you if THATS why you see
    it now :))

    Happy Fragging
    Scott
    http://scottshome.com
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:35:13 -0400, Spinner wrote:

    >> > It's always been there since day one.

    >> I'm going to have to disagree, it was never there until a few days ago....

    > Disagree all you want., your still wrong.

    Actually, it's you who's wrong. See the other replies to this? They are
    right. And, it's "you're", not "your".

    Linux Registered User #327951

Games Video Games