Pressing E / use doesn't work when vehicle is stopped

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

Pressiing E doesn't work when the vehicle (mainly raptors and flying
vehicles) isn't moving, and it's the MOST ANNOYING BUG I HAVE EVER SEEN... I
get stuck in a raptor, I press E and nothing at all happens, I just sit
there like an idiot trapped in a raptor until I suicide, it's not as bad
until you get into newer levels that use helicopters, because if they hit
anything they crash, and if you jump out of them while moving you get your
head cut off half the time....
87 answers Last reply
More about pressing doesn work vehicle stopped
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Does anyone know of a client side fix for this or when it will be patched,
    if ever?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Schism enlightened us with:
    > Pressiing E doesn't work when the vehicle (mainly raptors and flying
    > vehicles) isn't moving

    Ok, and what is this E key supposed to do? For me, it's "walk forward".

    MeltDown
    --
    !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    MeltDown wrote:

    > Schism enlightened us with:
    >> Pressiing E doesn't work when the vehicle (mainly raptors and flying
    >> vehicles) isn't moving
    >
    > Ok, and what is this E key supposed to do? For me, it's "walk forward".
    >
    > MeltDown

    Unless you changed your default key setup, "E" enters a vehicle and leaves a
    vehicle.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    lurker enlightened us with:
    > Unless you changed your default key setup, "E" enters a vehicle and
    > leaves a vehicle.

    Ah, ok. Makes more sense now. I never had trouble getting out of a
    vehicle...

    MeltDown
    --
    !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:00:01 -0600, Schism <blah@NO_SP*A-Maforce.net> sayeth:
    >Pressiing E doesn't work when the vehicle (mainly raptors and flying
    >vehicles) isn't moving, and it's the MOST ANNOYING BUG I HAVE EVER SEEN... I
    >get stuck in a raptor, I press E and nothing at all happens, I just sit
    >there like an idiot trapped in a raptor until I suicide, it's not as bad
    >until you get into newer levels that use helicopters, because if they hit
    >anything they crash, and if you jump out of them while moving you get your
    >head cut off half the time....

    Never seen that problem. If you haven't already, check your key binding
    to be sure the enter-vehicle key hasn't been rebound to something else.

    If this were a widespread problem, I would imagine it would be all
    over the UT2004 forums at www.unrealtournament.com, but haven't seen
    anything like that.

    --
    Chris B.
    furrier@iglou.com
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    MeltDown wrote:
    > I never had trouble getting out of a vehicle...

    Then yer clearly not drinking enough! ;-)

    FeldrewCo30
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:00:01 -0600, Schism wrote:

    > Pressiing E doesn't work when the vehicle (mainly raptors and flying
    > vehicles) isn't moving, and it's the MOST ANNOYING BUG I HAVE EVER SEEN... I
    > get stuck in a raptor, I press E and nothing at all happens, I just sit
    > there like an idiot trapped in a raptor until I suicide, it's not as bad
    > until you get into newer levels that use helicopters, because if they hit
    > anything they crash, and if you jump out of them while moving you get your
    > head cut off half the time....

    You obviously have a key-binding problem. I'd guess that you don't have
    "E" bound to anything. Go into your setup, and fix it.

    --
    If you're not on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
    Linux Registered User #327951
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Schism wrote:
    > Pressiing E doesn't work when the vehicle (mainly raptors and flying
    > vehicles) isn't moving, and it's the MOST ANNOYING BUG I HAVE EVER SEEN... I
    > get stuck in a raptor, I press E and nothing at all happens, I just sit
    > there like an idiot trapped in a raptor until I suicide, it's not as bad
    > until you get into newer levels that use helicopters, because if they hit
    > anything they crash, and if you jump out of them while moving you get your
    > head cut off half the time....

    Have you tried using U? I use it, and don't recall binding the key myself.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    feldrewCo30 enlightened us with:
    > Then yer clearly not drinking enough! ;-)

    Oh yes, but when I'm drinking I never smash up my car so badly that I
    get stuck.

    MeltDown
    --
    !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 07:19:56 GMT, lurker
    <lurker@lurking.somewhere.invalid> wrote:

    >MeltDown wrote:
    >
    >> Schism enlightened us with:
    >>> Pressiing E doesn't work when the vehicle (mainly raptors and flying
    >>> vehicles) isn't moving
    >>
    >> Ok, and what is this E key supposed to do? For me, it's "walk forward".
    >>
    >> MeltDown
    >
    >Unless you changed your default key setup, "E" enters a vehicle and leaves a
    >vehicle.

    I thought it was the "U" key? :-/
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "Dan C" <youmustbejoking@invalid.org> wrote in message
    >
    > You obviously have a key-binding problem. I'd guess that you don't have
    > "E" bound to anything. Go into your setup, and fix it.
    >


    how did this person get IN the vehicle then?

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "Chris Bradley" <furrier@iglou.com> wrote in message
    news:40d99972$1_1@news.iglou.com...
    >
    > Never seen that problem. If you haven't already, check your key binding
    > to be sure the enter-vehicle key hasn't been rebound to something else.


    If it isn't bound to that, how did this person get IN the vehicle in the
    first place? ;op

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Don't worry, Dan C is just trying to make me look stupid because I put my
    replies before that which I'm replying to in my USENET messages and because
    I like to run mIRC while I game.... that or he thinks the key magically
    binds when I get in the vehicle and unbinds when I stop moving....

    > how did this person get IN the vehicle then?
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    An example of when it happens is
    http://s87749883.onlinehome.us/helicopter.jpg
    I hit E like 5 times in a row and I won't get out, but I can easily bail out
    at any time, another example of this happening in regular UT2004 is when I
    try to do a complete landing on top of torlan tower with the raptor, It has
    to be moving before it will let me out.

    > Ah, ok. Makes more sense now. I never had trouble getting out of a
    > vehicle...
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:37:25 -0600, Schism wrote:

    > Don't worry, Dan C is just trying to make me look stupid because I put
    > my

    Actually, I wasn't. But you are doing a fine job of that yourself.

    > replies before that which I'm replying to in my USENET messages and
    > because I like to run mIRC while I game....

    Yes, these things make you look stupid too.

    > that or he thinks the key magically binds when I get in the vehicle and
    > unbinds when I stop moving....

    Uh, no, I don't think that. I think you are just stupid.

    --
    If you're not on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
    Linux Registered User #327951
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Fine with me, it doesn't really bother me what random people over the net
    think of me. In the future, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't reply to
    anything I post, although I realize you probably will continue to do so.
    Some people are just immature and like to start controversy with random
    people over the net for no reason.

    You never read it in full anyways, or assuming you did, never use common
    sense when doing so. Really, "I'd guess that you don't have "E" bound to
    anything." How the hell did I get in the vehicle in the first place?
    Margolis even saw the lack of common sense in that. What part do you not
    understand about only being able to get out when the vehicle is moving?


    > Uh, no, I don't think that. I think you are just stupid.
    >
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:53:04 -0600, Schism <BLAHHHHHH@blahhhhHHHHH.com> sayeth:

    >You never read it in full anyways, or assuming you did, never use common
    >sense when doing so. Really, "I'd guess that you don't have "E" bound to
    >anything." How the hell did I get in the vehicle in the first place?
    >Margolis even saw the lack of common sense in that. What part do you not
    >understand about only being able to get out when the vehicle is moving?

    Nobody else is having this problem on the forums or on here, so it's
    isolated to your configuration.

    Remove your User.ini and UT2004.ini files and start from scratch and
    reconfigure everything. Also turn off any mutators that may be buggy
    and interfering with vehicle code.

    --
    Chris B.
    furrier@iglou.com
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    It's always done this, I've reinstalled 3 times for other various reasons
    and it's still doing it.

    > Remove your User.ini and UT2004.ini files and start from scratch and
    > reconfigure everything. Also turn off any mutators that may be buggy
    > and interfering with vehicle code.
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    thumper wrote:

    >> Unless you changed your default key setup, "E" enters a vehicle and
    >> leaves a vehicle.

    > I thought it was the "U" key? :-/

    That's what everyone said, but "E" is bound as well (and far easier to
    reach, obviously).

    Oliver.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:24:00 -0600, "Schism"
    <BLAHHHHHH@blahhhhHHHHH.com> thinks he knows better than thousands of
    years of written language and top posted:

    >It's always done this, I've reinstalled 3 times for other various reasons
    >and it's still doing it.

    Try unplugging any gamepads or joysticks on your system.
    --
    Andrew. To email unscramble nrc@gurjevgrzrboivbhf.pbz & remove spamtrap.
    Help make Usenet a better place: English is read downwards,
    please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevant text.
    Check groups.google.com before asking a question.
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Dan C wrote:

    > I think you are just stupid.

    Judging from your other messages in the past few months, you basically
    think that about everybody, yes?

    Oliver.
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:04:30 +0200, Oliver J. Hanau wrote:

    >> I think you are just stupid.

    > Judging from your other messages in the past few months, you basically
    > think that about everybody, yes?

    Not at all. Only the ones who demonstrate that they are.

    --
    If you're not on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
    Linux Registered User #327951
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    I'd like to hear in your words how I demonstrated this.

    > Not at all. Only the ones who demonstrate that they are.
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:28:41 -0600, Schism wrote:

    >> Not at all. Only the ones who demonstrate that they are.

    > I'd like to hear in your words how I demonstrated this.

    One way is by your refusal to recognize an *obvious* key-bind /
    configuration error. Another is your top-posting.

    --
    If you're not on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
    Linux Registered User #327951
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > One way is by your refusal to recognize an *obvious* key-bind /
    > configuration error.

    There is no keybind error, there never was, nor is there a configuration
    error.
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Schism enlightened us with:
    > I'd like to hear in your words how I demonstrated this.

    I wouldn't call it stupid, but you are annoyingly replying in the
    wrong order. Every English reading person reads from top to bottom.
    Now take a look at this:

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Why is top posting so hard to read?
    > > > What is one of the most annoying responses on Usenet?
    > > When they top post.
    In the English speaking world we read left to right, top to bottom.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    If people do it the other way around, things will clear up instantly:

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > > What is one of the most annoying responses on Usenet?
    > > When they top post.
    > Why is top posting so hard to read?
    In the English speaking world we read left to right, top to bottom.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    The best response type is "in-line" posting, that is, remove all the
    quoted text that does not apply to your response, adding your comments
    in context underneath as you go.

    The distributed nature of Usenet is causing that not everyone sees all
    posts in a particular thread in the right order or or even at all. If
    you make sure you put your reply in a top-to-bottom order, people will
    be able to easily read through it from top to bottom.

    Be sure to remove all excess quoted text though. There is nothing more
    annoying than having to scroll down three pages of quoted text you
    already read, just to read a two-lined reply ;-)

    A more complete guide to posting to Usenet can be found at
    http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

    The relevant section on good posting form is here
    http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.3


    MeltDown
    --
    !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > The distributed nature of Usenet is causing that not everyone sees all
    > posts in a particular thread in the right order or or even at all.

    I did not realize that, I will start doing it the correct way from now on,
    thanks.
  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "Schism" <BLAHHHHHH@blahhhhHHHHH.com> Blessed us with
    news:MLGdnXT8ed1620bdRVn-vw@megapath.net:

    > I'd like to hear in your words how I demonstrated this.


    No you don't! Dan C is one of those people that should throw up a
    red flag upon first seeing his/her/its words! I've had him/her/it
    in my killfile for quite a while now. It really does make it easier
    to just killfile complete stupidity and go on! :-)

    >> Not at all. Only the ones who demonstrate that they are.

    And I have to be blessed with the stupid words of Dan C who
    demonstrates pure stupidity upon each and every post just because
    someone quoted him/her/it(circle one)!. :-( Watch out because
    Dan C will start in on you with trivial stuff like speeling,
    punctuation, and grammar errors. Yeah I speeled "speeling" just
    for you Dan!

    --
    J

    "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

    Mr.K

    For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    or UT2004.
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
  29. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > It's always done this, I've reinstalled 3 times for other various reasons
    > and it's still doing it.

    I'm guessing you've left the default configuration and tried that, yes?

    --
    IWIK
  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > I'm guessing you've left the default configuration and tried that, yes?

    Yes
  31. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Schism enlightened us with:
    > I did not realize that, I will start doing it the correct way from now on,
    > thanks.

    Great! I always like it when someone listens to good arguments ;-)
    Some top posters would call me names, call it their good right to
    top-post, but they couldn't give me any logic for doing so. I'm glad
    you saw the light :D

    MeltDown
    --
    !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  32. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > Great! I always like it when someone listens to good arguments ;-)

    Always great to read good arguments instead of name calling when someone has
    a different opinion than you., lol.
  33. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > Always great to read good arguments instead of name calling when someone
    > has a different opinion than you., lol.

    Personally, I find sticking my thimbs in my ears, wiggling my fingers and
    saying 'nerr' just as effective ;)


    --
    IWIK
  34. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    IWIK <alexAN.TIlivingstoneSP@ambtinternet.com> Blessed us with
    news:opr943tp1mq4ap1w@intrepid:

    > Personally, I find sticking my thimbs in my ears, wiggling my
    > fingers and saying 'nerr' just as effective ;)

    What are thimbs? LOL <|:-D


    --
    J

    "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

    Mr.K

    For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    or UT2004.
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
  35. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:49:07 -0600, Schism <BLAHHHHHH@blahhhhHHHHH.com> sayeth:
    >> One way is by your refusal to recognize an *obvious* key-bind /
    >> configuration error.
    >
    >There is no keybind error, there never was, nor is there a configuration
    >error.

    Are you interested in actually letting people help you fix the problem,
    or are you just trolling?

    UT2004 does not have a bug in it that prevents you from getting out
    of your vehicle.

    Look, the problem is in your configuration *somewhere*. That is a fact
    and is not under debate.

    Somebody asked you to unplug any joysticks or other game controllers
    under the pretense that they may be conflicting. You say you uninstalled
    and reinstalled, but did you *actually* do this, or are you so convinced
    that its the games fault that you just keep posting "yeah, i did that".

    If you aren't interested in solving the problem, but are more interested
    in just complaining to the group, please tell us so that we can politely
    ignore you.

    --
    Chris B.
    furrier@iglou.com
  36. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "Chris Bradley" <furrier@iglou.com> wrote in message
    news:40dc3db2$1_1@news.iglou.com...
    >>
    ..
    >
    > Look, the problem is in your configuration *somewhere*. That is a fact
    >


    actually no, that is not a fact,. In fact it is completely wrong. The key
    is bound properly or he could not get IN the vehicle in the first place.

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
  37. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > Are you interested in actually letting people help you fix the problem,
    > or are you just trolling?

    I'm not trolling.


    > Look, the problem is in your configuration *somewhere*. That is a fact
    > and is not under debate.

    From three default installations?


    > Somebody asked you to unplug any joysticks or other game controllers
    > under the pretense that they may be conflicting.

    I did that, I had a USB2 adapter to connect PS2 and N64 controllers that I
    use with my emulators, it is unplugged, no change.

    > You say you uninstalled
    > and reinstalled, but did you *actually* do this, or are you so convinced
    > that its the games fault that you just keep posting "yeah, i did that".

    I reinstalled first when I kept getting GPF errors, then I reinstalled when
    I upgraded my 80GB HD to 200GB, and one other time I forget the reason for,
    I believe it was because I kept getting server disconnected errors.

    > If you aren't interested in solving the problem, but are more interested
    > in just complaining to the group, please tell us so that we can politely
    > ignore you.

    I asked hoping someone would know a solution, but no one does and just seems
    to want to tell me it's a configuration error, seeing the problem is so
    specific I don't really see how this is something I can change by setting
    blank=blank, but I have done everything suggested and nothing has helped.
  38. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    JHall enlightened us with:
    >> Personally, I find sticking my thimbs in my ears, wiggling my
    >> fingers and saying 'nerr' just as effective ;)

    Very effectively - especially once they have invented nerr-over-IP.

    > What are thimbs? LOL <|:-D

    That's the combination of all your limbs, and thumbs.

    MeltDown
    --
    !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  39. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:04:30 +0200, "Oliver J. Hanau" <ojh@gmx.net>
    wrote:

    >Dan C wrote:
    >
    >> I think you are just stupid.
    >
    >Judging from your other messages in the past few months, you basically
    >think that about everybody, yes?
    >
    >Oliver.

    Killfilter the dumbass. I did a couple months back and now my teeth
    are whiter and I've lost 15 lbs.
  40. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:49:07 -0600, Schism wrote:

    >> One way is by your refusal to recognize an *obvious* key-bind /
    >> configuration error.

    > There is no keybind error, there never was, nor is there a configuration
    > error.

    There *MUST* be a configuration error, or it would be working, you dimwit.
    Everyone else does NOT have this problem, doesn't that tell you something?
    Pull your head out of your ass, and fix the problem.

    --
    If you're not on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
    Linux Registered User #327951
  41. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > There *MUST* be a configuration error, or it would be working, you dimwit.

    Please show me the button that says "Disable Use button if flying vehicle is
    not moving" and then I'll believe you.
  42. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Folk wrote:

    > Killfilter the dumbass.  I did a couple months back and now my teeth
    > are whiter and I've lost 15 lbs.

    9.9/10

    --
    sid
    RLU 300284 Mdk 10 2.6.3-13
    My barber's getting very hard of hearing,
    I asked him to make me look like a *count*.....
  43. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Schism enlightened us with:
    > Please show me the button that says "Disable Use button if flying
    > vehicle is not moving" and then I'll believe you.

    Not everything that can be configured, can be done in the GUI of the
    game, nor is the game the only configurable piece of software on your
    computer. Dan might be a bit blunt, but he is right - if you are the
    only known person on the planet that has this problem, it's likely
    the reason for the problem is on your side.

    MeltDown
    --
    !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  44. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > Not everything that can be configured, can be done in the GUI of the
    > game, nor is the game the only configurable piece of software on your
    > computer. Dan might be a bit blunt, but he is right - if you are the
    > only known person on the planet that has this problem, it's likely
    > the reason for the problem is on your side.

    Maybe, but it's not something I actively changed that's causing the problem,
    because it does this with a default installation.
  45. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    The bug happens when I'm stuck in trees, does that specifically happen to
    anyone else?
  46. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:51:51 -0600, Schism <BLAHHHHHH@blahhhhHHHHH.com> sayeth:
    >The bug happens when I'm stuck in trees, does that specifically happen to
    >anyone else?

    Sigh. Ok, this whole thread started out saying you could not get
    out of vehicles. Are you saying now that you CAN usually get
    out of the vehicles, but only every now and then you get stuck?

    That sure would have been a helpful tidbit of knowledge.

    --
    Chris B.
    furrier@iglou.com
  47. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > Sigh. Ok, this whole thread started out saying you could not get
    > out of vehicles.

    No it didn't, I said "Pressiing E doesn't work when the vehicle (mainly
    raptors and flying
    vehicles) isn't moving,"

    I can get out of all vehicles except the raptor and most recently the
    helicopter in VCTF just fine, every time.. I can't get out of the raptor
    when it's landed and NOT moving at all... but if I accelerate any or go up
    it allows me to get out. The same thing happens most of the time when I get
    stuck, while it doesn't happen to other people, or at least, none of the
    people here.
  48. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > What are thimbs? LOL <|:-D

    They're like thimbs, just, er, more, erm, advanced. Yeah, more
    advanced.Cyborg style. it's a contrqaction of iThumbs. I should shush now
    else I might make myself look like a fool ;)


    --
    IWIK
  49. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Schism enlightened us with:
    > The bug happens when I'm stuck in trees, does that specifically
    > happen to anyone else?

    I've even jammed a Goliath between two palm trees, planted a Raptor
    on top of trees, and more. Every single time I tried to get out of the
    vehicle, I succeeded.

    MeltDown
    --
    !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
Ask a new question

Read More

Raptor Video Games