activation

i enter the product cd key provided with my pc but i always get the message
that the key is incorrect
1 answer Last reply
More about activation

    Are you using the Key and CD that came with that computer?
    There are several different types of each and they are not interchangeable.

    Look very closely.
    Sometimes S-5, O-0, B-8, I-1 and others look alike.
    Have someone else try, sometimes another set of eyes and fingers can get it.

    Otherwise contact the computer manufacturer.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "sasa" <sasa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i enter the product cd key provided with my pc but i always get the message
    > that the key is incorrect

Configuration Microsoft CD-Rom Windows XP