activation

September 18, 2005 4:22:02 AM

i enter the product cd key provided with my pc but i always get the message
that the key is incorrect

More about : activation

Anonymous
September 18, 2005 1:51:13 PM

Are you using the Key and CD that came with that computer?
There are several different types of each and they are not interchangeable.

Look very closely.
Sometimes S-5, O-0, B-8, I-1 and others look alike.
Have someone else try, sometimes another set of eyes and fingers can get it.

Otherwise contact the computer manufacturer.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

news:D CE0D485-FAFC-4357-A7CC-342547938960@microsoft.com...