XP Registry

Is it OK to remove the registry keys completly after removing a program
software such as Quick Time player? Also are they rewritten if I reinstalled
or downloaded them?
--
cray
1 answer Last reply

    Cray, it's Ok to remove the keys. They will only be rewritten when you
    reinstall the program. I would just delete the folders in
    HKey_Local_Machine\Software and HKey_Current_User\Software.
    "cray" <cray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is it OK to remove the registry keys completly after removing a program
    > software such as Quick Time player? Also are they rewritten if I
    > reinstalled
    > or downloaded them?
    > --
    > cray

Configuration Windows XP Microsoft Registry