Sign in with
Your question

Cooler Master HAF 912 PLUS

Last response: in Components
January 16, 2011 3:13:16 AM

HAF 912 PLUS any ideas if and when it will be available in the US?

More about : cooler master haf 912

a b ) Power supply
January 16, 2011 3:21:47 AM

Probably next week. And thanks for bringing it up, now I have an excuse to spend money I don't have to build a new system.
I like it, looks better than my Scout.
January 16, 2011 3:23:58 AM

im just hoping newegg.com will carry it

how did you come to the conclusion of next week?
Related resources
a b ) Power supply
January 16, 2011 5:10:47 AM

Just a guess, but CM has it listed on their site so Newegg should have it very soon.
I might even contact their cust. support tonight.
Just got done posting with a new i7K builder with a HAF case, and now I definitely have the bug for a new build. That will be my third in a year, and I still only have 2 eyes, ears, hands...oh well.
January 16, 2011 8:51:56 AM

I did a HAF 912 build yesterday.....Im wishing we bought an Antec 300 instead
While the "Plus model" may be better than the standard model HAF to me was
missing some key ingredients ..No top fan just a big ugly empty space with holes so I have to go buy another 200MM exhaust fan , has only one 5.25" drive bracket (so an addl drive has to use screws)
I did like the quick release HD brackets,they gave us more than we could ever use,
I like the cable routing options,it was sturdy overall .....but now I am spending more money for a fan that IMO should have been supplied

a c 124 ) Power supply
January 16, 2011 2:36:52 PM

^ Agreed
January 16, 2011 3:42:51 PM

jockey said:
Just a guess, but CM has it listed on their site so Newegg should have it very soon.
I might even contact their cust. support tonight.
Just got done posting with a new i7K builder with a HAF case, and now I definitely have the bug for a new build. That will be my third in a year, and I still only have 2 eyes, ears, hands...oh well.

lol if you do get an answer out of them plz let us know :D 
a b ) Power supply
January 19, 2011 3:21:43 AM

excelerater said:
I did a HAF 912 build yesterday.....Im wishing we bought an Antec 300 instead
While the "Plus model" may be better than the standard model HAF to me was
missing some key ingredients ..No top fan just a big ugly empty space with holes so I have to go buy another 200MM exhaust fan , has only one 5.25" drive bracket (so an addl drive has to use screws)
I did like the quick release HD brackets,they gave us more than we could ever use,
I like the cable routing options,it was sturdy overall .....but now I am spending more money for a fan that IMO should have been supplied

To be honest, this is your fault. You knew it only included certain stuff and you bought it anyway. It's a $50 case ... it can't come with everything. The Antec 300 comes with an extra fan, but it's also $10 more. The Antec is missing the hole behind the CPU and also the cable routing holes.

As far as the bracket or quick release or whatever: Yeah, they are nice ... but how often is the average Joe going to use it? Once in the case's lifetime? Twice? Just screw the damn drives in already! lol :p 
January 19, 2011 8:22:27 AM

haha it is really up to you, I like both of them HAF 912 and Antec 300 - it really depends on you on what you are going to do with the casings. Adding something to it is what makes us an enthusiast - just like an artist.
October 11, 2011 1:29:18 AM

has cm haf 912 plus came out yet? where?
!