Make a Special DVD of UT2004

I want to make an UT2004 DVD with some special contents (as patch, extra,
ecc contents).

Besides the patch 3236 and the thought UT2K4_WinXP_Extra.EXE file need
other, please ? Thanks to everybody.

Gandalf.

Meltdown

Gandalf enlightened us with:
> Besides the patch 3236 and the thought UT2K4_WinXP_Extra.EXE file
> need other, please ? Thanks to everybody.

The two bonus packs, and a lot of other maps! And of course a copy of
our FAQ ;-)

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

The bonus packages are those under the inscription UT GOTY in the site
www.unrealtournament.com ?

Thanks.

Gandalf.

"MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:slrncdvijg.k2p.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com...
> Gandalf enlightened us with:
> > Besides the patch 3236 and the thought UT2K4_WinXP_Extra.EXE file
> > need other, please ? Thanks to everybody.
>
> The two bonus packs, and a lot of other maps! And of course a copy of
> our FAQ ;-)
>
> MeltDown
> --
> !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
> ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
> !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

Meltdown

Gandalf enlightened us with:
> The bonus packages are those under the inscription UT GOTY in the
> site www.unrealtournament.com ?

UT GOTY is the original UT from '99, re-released as the Game of the
Year edition. You want downloads for UT2004, right? I suggest you head
to the UT2004 section.

MeltDown <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote in

> Gandalf enlightened us with:
>> The bonus packages are those under the inscription UT GOTY in the
>> site www.unrealtournament.com ?
>
> UT GOTY is the original UT from '99, re-released as the Game of the
> Year edition. You want downloads for UT2004, right? I suggest you head
> to the UT2004 section.
>
> MeltDown

....which of course doesn't have the community bonus packs, or any mention
of them. Try http://www.planetunreal.com/cbp/ .

-Pyrohydra

Gandalf wrote:
> I want to make an UT2004 DVD with some special contents (as patch,
> extra, ecc contents).
>
> Besides the patch 3236 and the thought UT2K4_WinXP_Extra.EXE file need
> other, please ? Thanks to everybody.
>
> Gandalf.

yo, cool idea - i got to do that for me, but i need 2 dvd's cause my 2k4
folder is already over 8 gb...

Klaus Bregel wrote:
> Gandalf wrote:
>> I want to make an UT2004 DVD with some special contents (as patch,
>> extra, ecc contents).
>>
>> Besides the patch 3236 and the thought UT2K4_WinXP_Extra.EXE file
>> need other, please ? Thanks to everybody.
>>
>> Gandalf.
>
> yo, cool idea - i got to do that for me, but i need 2 dvd's cause my
> 2k4 folder is already over 8 gb...

-- mine is >10gb