Change mouse sensitivity settings with alias?

Schism

Is it possible to change the mouse sensitivity settings with an alias in
real time without restarting or interrupting gameplay? The mod I play
requires me to press B to launch a jet, but the sensitivity settings for the
jet arn't near as good as I'd like, so I thought I could bind B to change
the sensitivity settings and when I pressed E to get out of the jet I could
set them back to how they were.

Also, does anyone have a good tutorial for aliases in UT2004?

TRENDING THREADS