Hi mia717 sorry for late reply but this answers is for others who are facing this problem and search it on google and land to this page. Its a Virus it hides your Data in a folder with no name yes NO NAME and makes a .Ink file which executes rundll32.exe to produce above error what i did is to
- Open this hard disk in Linux system Delete .Ink file and Desktop.ini or you should delete all folders and files other than this BLANK NAMED FOLDER.
- Rename the blank named folder to anything like "amar" without quotes.
- Now Open again it in Windows. Now you won't see amar Folder where your data is, but its there so don't worry
- Now go to Address Bar and after your Hard Disk Drive name type amar e.g. F:/amar and press Enter.
- And BOOM you got your Files Back
Now Cut and Paste all your data where ever You want except the Invisible Folder