I have been looking to build a system for about a year. I was going to buy last Black Friday, but here I am still looking. By the time I get a system in my cart at NewEgg and try to make a decision all of the good combos are gone! Call me indecisive when it comes to spending money and that would be a kind way of describing me....but this time for sure!
I want to go with a motherboard with onboard graphics and maybe get a graphics card if I feel the need. In the future I would want to add a blue ray player when the prices get lower!
Please give me your opinion of the build in my cart.
1. Is everything compatible?
2. Does everything look like good brands? Any better suggestions?
3. Am I missing something that is needed to make this thing a complete computer (I have keyboard and mouse)
TOTAL ....... $691.91
Promo Codes -16.00
--------------------------- * TOTAL * $685.74
There are also $35 in mail in rebates...but I don't want to count them as they may not actually appear!
Please give me your input on this build, I really need to order a computer very soon...maybe tomorrow or first of the week so I don't have to make more decisions on combo prices. You can tell I like the discounts!
I like the case/memory combo you have listed. Actually the NZXT M59 was one of the cases that I liked, but did not have as many fans as the Destroyer. I probably do not need all of the fans with the lowly system that I am shooting for.
Your build does not have Windows 7.
The Biostar mother board is kind of scary...not really a great brand. Have you had any experience with that board? I do like the price with the upgraded Phenom X4 processor.
Thank you for taking the time to put up a different build...something for me to think about!
1. Yes M59 has options for more fans if u see fit
2. Unlike many here, i actually worked with almost all/most brands so yes its good to go for it's price point/features but not suggesting u treat it like a $150+ board and expect it to clock out of the box like one hehe
3. You are welcomed ^^