Sign in with
Your question

WoW computer

Last response: in Systems
October 23, 2010 8:11:49 PM

Hi im looking to build a gaming pc from scratch, price range 300-400 pounds, 470-627 dollars

i would like a pc that can play world of warcraft with 30 or even more fps on normal/medium settings

this will be my first time building a pc so i would like a list of all parts needed for it to start

i dont need a shell i have 3 old crappy 1's i can use

oh and also if theres a website what can show me how to build it e.g where parts go, it would be great if you could send me a link

btw on wow i usually raid 25 mans and 10s so i would like it not to lagg, thx :D 

More about : wow computer

October 23, 2010 9:15:15 PM

bungybounce said:
Hi im looking to build a gaming pc from scratch, price range 300-400 pounds, 470-627 dollars

i would like a pc that can play world of warcraft with 30 or even more fps on normal/medium settings

this will be my first time building a pc so i would like a list of all parts needed for it to start

i dont need a shell i have 3 old crappy 1's i can use

oh and also if theres a website what can show me how to build it e.g where parts go, it would be great if you could send me a link

btw on wow i usually raid 25 mans and 10s so i would like it not to lagg, thx :D 

Fill this out and everyone will be able to help you better!

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261222-31-build-advic...
!