Closed Solved

DX 11 bench marks

Anyone know a good DX11 or atleast computer bench mark.

Thanks :bounce:
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about bench marks
  1. Best answer
    Stone Giant and Heaven I think are the two most popular.

    The new 3D mark will be DX11 and should be out soon, but it is not out now.
  2. Helltech said:
    Stone Giant and Heaven I think are the two most popular.

    Is there any good ones that show a score?

    Edit: And I have tried heaven, great benchmark other then the cheesey blurring.

    Quote:
    The new 3D mark will be DX11 and should be out soon, but it is not out now.


    Is it still worth useing the old version? Also is there a realse date?
  3. Lost Planet II offers a dx11+dx9 mode.
    Dirt II offers a dx11 demo with a built in benchmark
    AVP Aliens vs. Predator DirectX 11 Benchmark
    http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/Benchmarking/
  4. Randomacts said:
    Is there any good ones that show a score?

    Edit: And I have tried heaven, great benchmark other then the cheesey blurring.

    Quote:
    The new 3D mark will be DX11 and should be out soon, but it is not out now.


    Is it still worth useing the old version? Also is there a realse date?


    You can use the old version, Vantage is still used heavily, just not DX11.

    It looks like you want a nice scoring benchmark that everyone will you use at certain presets, and if thats the case you will probably have to wait for 3DMark 11.

    If not you can use the settings that most people use for Heaven and compare, as that seems to be most used, and the most popular.

    http://www.overclock.net/benchmarking-software-discussion/695978-official-top-30-heaven-benchmark-2-a.html
  5. Best answer selected by Randomacts.
  6. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Computer Benchmark Graphics