1. Like the case, take a look at the HAF 912 also- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
2. That PSU is great but im not sure you'll need that much power, maybe go down to a 750 or 700?
3. Mobo= Very nice
4. Maybe go for an I7-950 (simillar price) but otherwise very good
5. Awesome RAM or try G.skill 6GB pack
6. Good HDD, maybe a spinpoint F3 also?
7. Blu-Ray is always good
8. I, personally, would go for a 460 SLi but id probably take the Asus 470
9. For the CPU cooler the H70 isn't worth it IMO, the Noctua NH-D14 is cheaper and the same, if not better performing. (although its incompatible with the Dominators because of their size), maybe a silver arrow or venemous X?
Thanks for you opinion, I forgot to mention that I want to put another gtx 470 in SLI in 2-3 years (that's why the 850W PSU).
I didn't choose the 460 cause it is compatible only with 2-way SLI!
Are the 3 stock fans enough for the case cooling or do I have to install 2 more on the top?
(The pc budget is around 1000€)
Thanks for your time!
Okay then keep that PSU it makes sense now The three fans should serve you well for the time being but you can get more down the line anyway. So are you planning to do more than 2 way SLi in the future?
Yes, let the price drop first and then I think installing the 2nd. On November-December 2011 or January 2012!
I searched the web and I found that the Dominator is compatible with the Noctua NH-D14 (http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=faqs&step=2&products...)
14th line ''Can I use Corair Dominator RAM with the NH-D14?''
yes, they are triple channel.
By the way I want to buy this computer after xmas, more likely around the first week of January 2011!
I checked google about the new GTX 580 and it is supposed to be released on 9 Nov 2010, maybe I'll reconsider about getting a gtx 480(if the price drops around the price of the gtx 470)