Removing the Sound of powernode, after destraction

How do you remove or stop this annoying buzzing sound of the power node
after it's destroyed? I have to listen to it for while, when people voting
for the new map or switching to new map, unless I remove my headphone.
Them thing is very annoying.

Panzer

Sorry wrong spelling, "after destruction"

"Szaki" <szaki10@comcast.net> wrote in message
> How do you remove or stop this annoying buzzing sound of the power node
> after it's destroyed? I have to listen to it for while, when people voting
> for the new map or switching to new map, unless I remove my headphone.
> Them thing is very annoying.
>
> Panzer

Meltdown

Szaki enlightened us with:
> How do you remove or stop this annoying buzzing sound of the power
> node after it's destroyed? I have to listen to it for while, when
> people voting for the new map or switching to new map, unless I
> remove my headphone.

It sounds like you mean the power Core, not a power Node. I don't
think you can turn off the sound.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 06:23:08 GMT, "Szaki" <szaki10@comcast.net> wrote:

>How do you remove or stop this annoying buzzing sound of the power node
>after it's destroyed? I have to listen to it for while, when people voting
>for the new map or switching to new map, unless I remove my headphone.
>Them thing is very annoying.

I agree 1000%. E-mail Epic and complain. I did. Maybe if they hear
about it from enough people, they will change it.

Yes, it looks like for people, who falls in sleep during the game.
"Game is over, wake-up!"

JS