Best UV CCFLs?

hcstnfrd

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2011
I've been looking to mod my my case with a bunch of UV components and wanted to get the best CCFLs to made sure they glow BRIGHT. Please don't recommend Logisys, I heard they're absolute bunk.

-Holden

Solution
OK, trust your ears. I don't recommend you get Logisys, check out the photos/illustrations on the various webpages and buy another brand.

If you are still reading: My experience is different than what you heard. I've been using Logisys CLK12UV2 in two windowed cases for 2 years. They work just fine with all the UV-active stuff I have: fans, fan connectors, motherboards, and SATA cables. On one case, I even managed to move the CCFL switch from the backplate mounting bracket to the case's front panel. They were expensive though ~@$5.95.

- treefrog07
OK, trust your ears. I don't recommend you get Logisys, check out the photos/illustrations on the various webpages and buy another brand.

If you are still reading: My experience is different than what you heard. I've been using Logisys CLK12UV2 in two windowed cases for 2 years. They work just fine with all the UV-active stuff I have: fans, fan connectors, motherboards, and SATA cables. On one case, I even managed to move the CCFL switch from the backplate mounting bracket to the case's front panel. They were expensive though ~@$5.95.

- treefrog07

Solution