looking for someone with knowledge of US mobile phone indu..

Last response: in Network Providers
April 24, 2005 12:49:29 PM

Hi all - I'm looking for someone with excellent, first-hand knowledge
of the US mobile phone industry, specifically to do some research on
the relationships between handset vendors and wireless carriers
(distribution, technology cooperation, etc.). If any of you are
interested in a month-long freelance research project, or want to refer
someone to me who might be, please send an email to:
inquiryresponse@gmail.com
Anonymous
April 24, 2005 8:00:29 PM

In article <1114357769.586578.145000@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"mobile project" <inquiryresponse@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all - I'm looking for someone with excellent, first-hand knowledge
> of the US mobile phone industry, specifically to do some research on
> the relationships between handset vendors and wireless carriers
> (distribution, technology cooperation, etc.). If any of you are
> interested in a month-long freelance research project, or want to refer
> someone to me who might be, please send an email to:
> inquiryresponse@gmail.com

Try that guy Smith at alt.cellular.sprintpcs.

He knows everything about everything, if you don't believe that,
just ask him.
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 11:45:52 AM

You may write to me at the address below, and depending on the amount of
resources you require, we can help you. We've been in telecommunications
since de-reg in the 80s, we can be technical, and our depth of wireless and
mobility is pretty strong. Don't hold our CDMA background against us.

While we don't know everything, we are pretty OK at most.
--
dr. wireMORE (don't accept "less", demand "more")
Wireless Consultant/Engineer & FORMER Midwest VZW Master Agent

If you need specific help, leave your email address & we'll try to contact
you. Worried about leaving your email address..... yup, me too.

!