Major Fuji Finepix S602 Problem

Last response: in Digital Camera
January 10, 2005 3:21:24 PM

I had recently turned my camera on to find the image completely distorted in a green tone. This is not a problem related to the LCD screen. Does this have anything to do with the camera's sensor?

Sapan Chavda

January 11, 2005 6:28:04 AM

>>I had recently turned my camera on to find the image completely distorted in
a green tone. This is not a problem related to the LCD screen. Does this have
anything to do with the camera's sensor?

Did you have the white balance set correctly when you took the image?

....pt

Business/Communications start at http://www.PhilipTobias.com.
Grow your business using my technical and marketing communications -
Effective writing, graphic design, multimedia, photos, and Web sites.
!