Solved

Need Feedback Please!

Hello,i want to know if cooler master hyper 212 plus,ASUS P5KPL-AMSE motherboard,and cooler master Elite 333 mid tower casing are compatible to each other?
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about need feedback please
  1. Best answer
    The board is m-atx so it will fit in that case.
    The case is 188mm wide and the 212 is 158.5mm high so not lots to spare but should be ok.
  2. Yeah you got lots of room with the combo you have picked
  3. beanoslim said:
    The board is m-atx so it will fit in that case.
    The case is 188mm wide and the 212 is 158.5mm high so not lots to spare but should be ok.

    i thank you for giving me precise measurements of the said periperals.yeah it 's kinna huge case but i want space for air inside the case since it has only two 12cm casefans.one thing i like the case is the side window.
  4. Best answer selected by 29dot68.
  5. ace700 said:
    Yeah you got lots of room with the combo you have picked

    thank you for your comment.
  6. 29dot68 said:
    i thank you for giving me precise measurements of the said periperals.yeah it 's kinna huge case but i want space for air inside the case since it has only two 12cm casefans.one thing i like the case is the side window.


    No worries, glad it helped. [:bohleyk:1]
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Asus Cooler Master Elite Compatibility Motherboards