Asus maximus iv extreme z rosewill thor v2

dwh033

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2011
Does anyone know if the asus maximus iv extreme z motherboard listed as 12"x10.6" will fit in the Rosewill Thor v2 case? The case says it supports Micro ATX, ATX, E-ATX, XL-ATX, but below the specs say it supports motherboards up to XL-ATX (13.5" x 10.3")/ E-ATX (12" x 10.3") Motherboard. I am wondering if this actually means the 12"x10.6" will not fit. Thanks

Solution
After poking around a bit on google, there are a few people out there who have the Thor V2 and the Maximus IV Extreme-Z and they didn't say anything about it not fitting. I doubt there should be any trouble at all.
EATX (extended ATX) by definition is 12 inches x 13 inches (30.5 cm x 33.0 cm)

The ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z is 12 inches x 10.6 inches ( 30.5 cm x 26.9 cm ) which is smaller than the full EATX standard. It should have no problem fitting into the Rosewill THOR V2.

dwh033

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2011
Thanks to both of you for the insight. I had done some poking myself but couldn't find anyone who actually had this board in that case, so I couldn't find anything definitive. I thank you both for your time and responses. Already have the board, I will go ahead with the case now and see how it works. Thanks again.

TRENDING THREADS