Hp monitor with ati 5870

Today I went to a lanshop and saw the Hp W1907. I thought its design was nice but i found out it was 19inch and could only run a resolution of 1440x990 max. I saw the W2207 version which i dun not like the turn 360 degree or 180 stuff idk. I just want a screen that can tilt up and down. So are there any similar HP monitors that tilt up and down, which can support 1920x1080 resolution? I spent so long researching and still could not find out..........
10 answers Last reply
More about monitor 5870
  1. Why HP, there's lots of good brands. Most HP are not for gaming but for photo editing and stuff. Almost all the monitors can tilt up/down.
  2. HP monitors are way to expensive for home use. They are cool though.

I would say for HD5970 and if you wanna spend a little money, go for Dell U2410.

Otherwise a cheaper option is ST2410. Looks for the specs of both on Dell's website.
  3. The design of Hp w1907 just look so cool >.< but maybe i should stick with my first option BenQ v2220.
  4. For HD5870 you need a 24 incher man!
  5. hell_storm2004 said:
    For HD5870 you need a 24 incher man!
    Why? Isnt it alright with just a screen alittle smaller?Its still HD.Anyway whats a good gaming monitors ms?
  6. 22 inches wont do justice to a HD5870.
  7. hell_storm2004 said:
    22 inches wont do justice to a HD5870.

Ok but is 2-3ms slow for a gaming monitor or I will need a 5 ms one?
  8. If you check the specs carefully the normal TN panels have a response time of 2ms (G2G) and 5ms on the color. That is of course what maximum monitors offer on standard. For gaming, lower response time is better.
  9. progunnerboi said:
    Ok but is 2-3ms slow for a gaming monitor or I will need a 5 ms one?

2-3ms is faster than 5ms! So technically 2-3 is better (you can't really tell a difference, but it is). :lol:
  10. Helltech said:
    2-3ms is faster than 5ms! So technically 2-3 is better (you can't really tell a difference, but it is). :lol:

So far HP ones have 2-3 ms while those I saw b4 have 5ms. I will check dell out also.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Hewlett Packard Resolution Monitors Graphics