Inoxx Maps for UT2004?

Anybody know if Cedric "Inoxx" Fiorentino has done any maps for UT2004?

As I recall, he mapped some, if not all, of the "Face" series of CTF maps.
I was extremely fond of FaceII in the original UT. He did a number of other
well-designed maps, and had his own UT map pack.

I haven't found anything floating around the 'Net from Inoxx for UT2004, but
maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

Thanks,
SomeOldDude

i googled about a bit and found this
http://www.planetunreal.com/cliffyb/archive/index4.shtml