PBM: Beatrice model doesn't show up in UT2003 character list

Hi.

I've installed UT2004 on my Gentoo Linux box. I've tried to download and
ininstall Beatrice model - which is required for Frost. That model comes
with a UT2MOD installer. The installer runs without any error but the
model doesn't appear in the list.

Does anybody have an idea on what's going wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Vince C.
1 answer Last reply
More about beatrice model doesn show ut2003 character list
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Vince C. wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > I've installed UT2004 on my Gentoo Linux box. I've tried to download and
    > ininstall Beatrice model - which is required for Frost. That model comes
    > with a UT2MOD installer. The installer runs without any error but the
    > model doesn't appear in the list.
    >
    > Does anybody have an idea on what's going wrong?

    Right. One package (Beatrice.u) in System folder was missing.

    Vince C.

Installer Video Games