PBM: Beatrice model doesn't show up in UT2003 character list

Last response: in Video Games
July 19, 2004 6:24:37 AM

Hi.

I've installed UT2004 on my Gentoo Linux box. I've tried to download and
ininstall Beatrice model - which is required for Frost. That model comes
with a UT2MOD installer. The installer runs without any error but the
model doesn't appear in the list.

Does anybody have an idea on what's going wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Vince C.
Anonymous
July 23, 2004 4:19:58 AM

Vince C. wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I've installed UT2004 on my Gentoo Linux box. I've tried to download and
> ininstall Beatrice model - which is required for Frost. That model comes
> with a UT2MOD installer. The installer runs without any error but the
> model doesn't appear in the list.
>
> Does anybody have an idea on what's going wrong?

Right. One package (Beatrice.u) in System folder was missing.

Vince C.
!