VIAO GRX670-690 MEMORY

Status
Not open for further replies.

There are 2 memory slots in the VAIO GRX670 or 690. The specs say 2 GIG
however in my old laptop you could put more in and the computer ran
flawlessly.

Has anyone tried to put a 1 gig memory chip in one slot and leave a 256
or 512 MB chip in the other slot?

Or has anyone tried to put two 1 GIG chips in both the slots to achieve
2 GIGS memory?

Thanks

Dont quote me but I believe 1024 is the Max you can run on these..
Never tried two 1 gigs but if it says its supported give it a shot..
It will either work or not..